Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A little freebie for Valentine's Day

This is a little quickie I stitched up last night - it's one of the original ideas from Celtic Valentine that didn't get used but it was too pretty NOT to do something with it. :)

It's the perfect size for a biscornu, a pincushion, a needleminder, or a hand made Valentine's card.



In the interest of using up stash, I used a leftover piece of 32ct antique white fabric and a limited edition skein of Hand Dyed Fibers I bought back in 2008. The beads were leftover from a Mirabilia. :)


You can download the chart here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw7hbQqMHyjGeW45ckhCWTVxV28/view?usp=sharing

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole! I have the perfect silk for this and might have to stitch it up in the next few days :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful pattern! I hope to start it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this. I am going to do it in my sister's favorite color, Yellow. A variegated yellow. It will go on top of a trinket box for her. So very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Nicole - this is charming, and the pattern and instructions are so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie ma'am. Am new to your designs ma'am.. Are there anymore freebies here ? I tried to search .. Was unable to find any. I concentrate only on freebies. Please help me ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much - I will be stitching this for sure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete